Thursday, July 12, 2012

Busy..Busy..Busy!!!!

It has been a while since I have updated my blog so I wanted to take a moment and let you all know what has been going on. Well for one thing we have been very busy with tournaments as of lately.  There have usually been two or three per week and this will continue into August.  We have purchased a slit seeder since my last post and I have used it a few times already.  I am waiting until the extremely warm temperatures fall a bit before doing any extensive overseeding.  The course is in great shape overall and is holding up well through these 90+ degree days.  I have noticed some dollar spot (fungus) on several fairways and a couple tee boxes.  I will be putting down another application of fertilizer to help with this issue as well as doing some spot spraying in the worse areas.  If you haven't been out here to golf yet you should definitely do so.  Any feedback or input is welcome and encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment