Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Is In The Air!!

Wow!!! Talk about some beautiful weather! Looks like it's time for another season of golf. We will be opening the driving range on Friday the 16th of March and the course will be opening for play on Saturday the 17th of March! This is officially the earliest I have ever opened a golf course! The earliest I can remember opening was March 24th, 2008. Along with opening comes a lot of course setup and cleanup. We will be putting out tee markers, ball washers, benches, etc. on the 16th. The greens will need some attention as well. They seem to be a popular place for wild animals (deer, rabbits) to do their business. We will also be cleaning up branches and trash throughout the course. If anyone has some extra time and would like to volunteer with some cleanup, it would be much appreciated! Give me a call and let me know what you would like to help out with. My cell # is 218-779-6717.

HAPPY GOLFING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment